Howard Brown was first diagnosed with cancer – Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma – at the age of 24. When he turned 50, a routine colonoscopy revealed stage 3 colon cancer.
During our conversation we discussed:
- The numerous treatments, including HIPEC, and clinical trials he’s been through.
- His experience as an an attendee of the 2019 American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) conference.
- How his twin sister saved his life from stage 4 Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.
- The possible link between childhood and young adult cancers to adult cancers.
- His experience being treated with Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- What his cancer experience has taught him about himself.
- How exercise has helped him physically and emotionally.
- His thoughts, and mine, on healthy eating.
Links Mentioned In the Show
Stacy Hurt – https://stacyhurt.net/
Gentle Yoga With Jean DiCarlo Wagner – https://Wehavecancershow.com/019
Colontown – https://colontown.org/colontown-intake-form/
Belong.Life App – https://belong.life/