In the spring of 2016 Chris Lawrence was diagnosed with stage 4 Bile Duct cancer. While laying in his hospital bed, his father wrote “Hope Has Arrived” on the whiteboard. Thus the non-profit organization hopehasarrived.com was born.
During our conversation we discussed:
- How Chris came to be diagnosed with stage 4 Bile Duct cancer.
- Why he created Hope Has Arrived
- The decision to move back to Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where he was originally from
- How Genomic Sequencing saved his life
- His thoughts on the future of his health
- The future plans for Hope Has Arrived
- The important role that his faith plays in his life
- The positive things that he’s experienced since his diagnosis
Links Mentioned In the WE Have Cancer Podcast
WE Have Cancer Links
Hope Has Arrived – https://www.hopehasarrived.com/
Hope Has Arrived on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/hopehasarrived/