The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute opened the doors to its new Young-Onset Colorectal Cancer Center this past week. In anticipation of this exciting news I interviewed Dr. Kimmie Ng, Founding Director, and young-onset survivor, Pat Beauregard.
During our interview we discussed:
- The goals of the Dana-Farber Young-Onset Colorectal Cancer and why it was created.
- How Pat came to be diagnosed with Young-Onset Colorectal Cancer at the age of 29
- The challenges in raising awareness around young-onset colorectal cancer and how it often leads to a late-stage diagnosis.
- The three main areas of focus of the center
- Where Pat currently is with his treatment
WE Have Cancer Links
Subscribe to the show:
Links Mentioned In the Show
Dana-Farber Young-Onset Colorectal Cancer Center – https://www.dana-farber.org/young-onset-colorectal-cancer-center/
Dr. Kimmie Ng – https://www.dana-farber.org/find-a-doctor/kimmie-ng/
Connect with Pat on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pat.beauregard.79
Follow Pat on Instagram – https://instagram.com/pbo15