Joe Bakhmoutski was diagnosed with Testicular cancer in 2016.He founded Simplify Cancer to provide support and advice to those touched by cancer. During our conversation we discussed:
- Why he created Simplify Cancer
- How he came to be diagnosed with Testicular cancer
- How people perceive various cancers and how some are deemed “embarrassing”
- What patients can do to prepare for their first oncologist appointment and the free tool he offers on his website to assist with this.
- The book he’s writing to help men dealing with cancer.
Links Mentioned in the Show
Simplify Cancer – http://simplifycancer.com/
Joe’s Interview With Lee Silverstein On the Simplify Cancer podcast – http://simplifycancer.com/ep055/
Follow Simplify Cancer on Instagram – https://instagram.com/simplify_cancer
Follow Simplify Cancer on Twitter – https://mobile.twitter.com/simplifycancer