The WE Have Cancer community mourns the passing this week of Chere Garcia. Chere was a guest on the podcast in 2016. You can listen to our conversation at https://wehavecancershow.com/026. May her memory serve as a blessing to her family, friends and all who loved her.
In this episode I had the pleasure of speaking to fellow colon cancer survivor and fellow podcaster Truitt Taylor. During our interview we discussed:
- The meaning behind “One Percent” and why he created the podcast.
- Why he believes it’s important for people to tell their story.
- The importance of creating a legacy.
- How he came to be diagnosed at the age of 31.
- How cancer helped him revaluate his personal and professional priorities.
- His long-term goal for the One Percent Podcast.
Connect With the One Percent Podcast
Listen and subscribe to the One percent Podcast – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/one-percent-podcast/id1435009129?mt=2
Email Truitt – email@example.com
Follow the One Percent Podcast on Instagram – https://instagram.com/onepercentpodcast
Follow One Percent Podcast on Twitter – https://twitter.com/1percentpodcast
Like One Percent Podcast on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/onepercentpodcast/
Listen to Truitt’s Interview With Lee – https://open.spotify.com/episode/1rr2Yi4O0WJSZgcjTrTooS