The guests for this episode were Phoung Ly Gallagher, Executive Vice President, and Kristina Smith, Vice President of Communications for The Colon Club. The Colon Club provides resources for those touched by colorectal cancer.
During our conversation we discussed:
- The story behind the beginning of The Colon Club
- The Colon Club’s Four pillars: Colon Talk, The Kimberly Fund, the blog and the On The Rise magazine.
- Kristina’s own experience as a recipient of The Kimberly Fund
- Phuong’s connection to colorectal cancer
- The upcoming Colon Camp retreat and the life-changing experiences attendees can expect.
Apply to Attend the 2019 Colon Camp – Deadline is February 1, 2019!
To apply visit: https://wehavecancershow.com/colonclub
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Colon Club – http://colonclub.com
The Kimberly Fund – https://colondar.wufoo.com/forms/r1lbim8y1rxx58x/
On The Rise Magazine – http://colonclub.com/on-the-rise/
Our First Interview With Kristina Smith – https://wehavecancershow.com/054
Our Interview With Diana Sloan – https://wehavecancershow.com/077
Our Interview With Riley Castro – https://wehavecancershow.com/061
Our Interview With Nikki Moore – https://wehavecancershow.com/090
The Five Star Retreat In Nunnelly, Tennessee – http://www.fivestarretreat.com
Connect With The Colon Club
On Instagram – https://instagram.com/colonclub
On Twitter – https://twitter.com/colonclub
On Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/colonclub/
Visit Their Website – http://colonclub.com